Rabu, 30 Januari 2008

The Contender Asia, wajib tonton..




Since there were so many TV programs, I am looking for new program that can fulfill my leisure time so that I never wasting my money for Astro bill or in the other word filling the Ananda`s pocket. After Supernatural Season 2 ended, there were no more TV programs that can suit my interest. Only CSI Miami that can still make me sat in front of my TV set. The rest only the same programs that repeatedly shows for I think hundred times per week. This is how the Astro guy makes his money, do you think so?
New TV’s show coming up. I tried to put my interest on the new program, Damages, but the plot of the story too messy and unfocused. What they trying to story us? Humph...
While selecting the shows using my remotes, I found the new show, The Contender Asia.

This show quite interesting and I never missed it since episode 1. What the special elements in this show is the Muay Thai fighter from all over the world were resemble in a loft. The contender will follow 16 aspiring kick boxers from training camp through an evolving series of outdoor challenges and real sanctioned matches over 16 episodes. Each week there will be a fight and the opponent is chosen among themselves. The final victor will claim the title of Contender Championship and the money prize. Emmm, more alike Akademi Fantasia isn’t it?
In this show, I can see the thinking of real men that full of pride and dignity. The egos, the passion and hunger to show who are they really is. It is nice to watch when these men with full of egos lives together in the loft while waiting to be challenge. Each times there will be confrontations and incidents that will lead to a match. By the time I write in this blog, Rafik Bakkouri was sending home by John Wayne Parr. Both of them were captain in their group, Wild Boar and Tiger King. Rafik is a guy with full of confident and chatty character. The chatty character makes the other contender thinks he has a big mouth. So it is the JWP responsibility as a captain to send this captain home and he succeeded.

Tiada ulasan: