Selasa, 15 Januari 2008

S.K Kg Jawa, my next 10 years servant??


I still can hear the first advice from my ex-housemate, Mr Syahmi Rizal.."Never, never and never smile to those pupils...”. This advice then turns me into somebody or something that i never dreamt off. Beginning on the 1st day at Bukit Bintang Boys School, I throw away my sweet smiling face and try to make my face looks fierce as ever.
My heart pounding very fast during the first time I entered the 5 Bestari class. The class that very famous in making women teacher cries each day. I look at the eyes of each pupil in that class looking for Kesevan (the naughtiest human being in that school, maybe in Malaya). Every teacher in the school keep on reminds me to never give a face to him or else he will make you regret for being a teacher.
So, I saw him smiling at me try to test my type. After I am not response to his smiling, he walk up and try to reach his friend. Yes!! This is the right time. "Kesevan, you take your bag and get out from the class, now!!!"…I shout at the top notch of my voice ever. But the naughtiest creature in Malaya just smiling at me and that response make me shocked. Really shocked… How can ever in this world, people can smile if being scolded?? My cerebrum work very fast to search for other way to make him get scare. Without thinking much longer I grab his chair and kicked it out of the class and throw his bag too. His face changed. I asked him to get out and set my mind to get angry as angry as I can. Unfortunately, this creature just stood still and looks at my face but no more smiley face. I grab his shirt and push him outside and keep on scolding him for not respecting the teacher by walking around while teacher is talking in front (actually, he might dance on his desk during other woman teacher entered the class, huh!)
So, he stand still outside the class with confused face.
Errr, little bit about this creature and why other teachers not able to make him get scare.
His name is Kesevan Sugumaran, the kids with heart and eyes problem. His medicine to support his heart actually make him too active or in other word, hyper. He is the only kid in his family that still cannot read compare to his other brothers. He is very active and stubborn which cannot even sit for 5 minutes, or 2 minutes maybe.
This is why, he might influence the class to get noisy and ignorance.

Back to main story. I continue my class and make them remember this day and never make funny of the teacher again. Because beginning on that day, I am their new class teacher, huh!.. (is it every new teacher will get the last class?)

That is my experience on the 1st day in school. Until now, I can ever change back my face like before being a teacher. Yes, it is my destiny, my path. So, I accept it and will continue my fierce and unmerciful personalities here..in my next 10 years servant, SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN KG, JAWA…

2 ulasan:

~Norul Mas Hana ~ berkata...

Wah..wut a very firm teacher..btw,remember that the best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book... :)

zaide berkata...

cikgu yang paling kanan tu hensom sungguh